16 June 2012

long run fueling friday

Our internet has been down for several days so once I get this post up I'm all caught up.

I do my long runs on Saturdays so Fridays are a big eating day for me.

Breakfast: Rice Crispies with dried cranberries; coffee with milk.

Second Breakfast: Iced coffee with milk, biscotti, and a glass of nonfat milk.

Lunch: Baba ganoush and Orgran quinoa crispibread.

Second Lunch: Pizza bagel with half an Udi's gluten-free bagel, tomato sauce, and feta cheese.

Snack: Handful of chocolate chips and a cup of tea.

Dinner: Leg of lamb and potatoes roasted with rosemary, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper; zucchini sautéed with cumin, salt, and pepper, and quinoa.

Snack: Some chocolate and a glass of nonfat milk.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I do my long runs on the weekends too, so my eating pattern is similar! Fueling properly is SO essential! Everything looks great, hope your run went well!

Stephanie said...

Yeah, my long run was pretty good the next day. Thanks!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails